One More Step Towards Sustainability
As a family-run company, it is important to us to think about the next generations and to act responsibly.
For this reason, ecological sustainability is firmly anchored in our corporate philosophy.
This means that we use largely sustainable materials and support our customers in designing sustainable packaging and logistics channels. In addition, packaging materials are recycled, processes are designed to save resources and we generate our own electricity via solar and photovoltaic systems. Our sites are certified organic and our intralogistics and vehicle fleet are designed to conserve resources.
Sustainability is also our top priority in our relationships and partnerships. We can only look back on 30 successful years because of long-standing, cooperative relationships with employees, customers and partners.
- Environmentally friendly vehicle fleet – reduction of CO2 emissions
- Resource-saving lighting concept through LED lighting & motion detectors
- Resource-efficient power supply with PV systems
- Consistent bundling of goods flows & optimal utilisation of loading space
- Sustainability is also important to us when it comes to our employees – the central guiding principle of our company is based on the high value of our employees. We are aware that we can only be successful if we promote and use their full potential. That is why we are also a member of Familienpakt Bayern and “Erfolgsfaktor Familie”.
- With our partners we attach importance to sustainability & only work with selected certified companies
- Recycling concept – from old cardboard & paper in collaboration with Karopack,
“The earth is what we
all have in common.
That’s why we work with companies that supply us with cardboard boxes made from 100% recycled waste paper.